• Fees are tailored to suit individual circumstances, accommodating children who require anything from one hour a week to full time tutoring and aftercare (preschool to Grade 4).
• Complete details are to be found on the Enrolment Contract.
• Copy of the last two reports from the student’s present school and the student’s birth certificate must be supplied.
• Copies of ID documents of parents/legal guardians and 3 month’s payslips from current employer must be supplied.
• As of January 2016, debit order facilities will be made available to parents choosing to pay fees over 11 months.
• Tuition fees are set out in a separate Fee Schedule
• A deposit is required on enrolment of the Student into Glen Afric Learning Centre. This deposit is refundable upon satisfactory completion of the Student’s attendance at Glen Afric Learning Centre.
• Fees are payable yearly, termly or over 11 months. Fees are payable in advance, by the first of the month. Outstanding fees will attract an interest rate of 7.5% per annum, calculated and compounded monthly. We reserve the right to withhold reports and suspend any student should their fees be in arrears for more than 30 days.
• Any bank or foreign exchange charges levied by our bankers will be added to your account.
• Incidental expenses incurred during the course of the year will be due and payable as and when charged and upon presentation of the customary statement of account.
• In the event that Glen Afric Learning Centre is obliged to institute legal proceedings in either the Magistrate’s Court and/or the High Court, for outstanding tuition and related expenses due by the Applicant, then and in that event, the Applicant shall be liable to Glen Afric Learning Centre for all expenses incurred in collecting any amount owing by the Applicant, which expenses shall include all legal charges on the scale as between Attorney and own client, all collection charges and tracing fees
• The Glen Afric Learning Centre directors may, in their discretion grant refunds, and make changes or adjustments of fees, but there shall be no entitlement to any rebate of fees if the Student is absent for any period of time owing to illness or any other cause.
• Non-payment of fees will constitute breach of the enrolment contract.
• Should the Applicant wish to terminate the Student’s enrolment at Glen Afric Learning Centre, the Applicant shall give calendar month’s written notice to Glen Afric Learning Centre, failing which the Applicant shall be obliged to pay 3 months’ fees in lieu of notice together with any other amounts due to Glen Afric Learning Centre.
• Cambridge examination and invigilation fees are not included in the Glen Afric Learning Centre fee structure and are payable by the Applicant directly to the appropriate Cambridge examination centre.
NB: ATTENDANCE OF A STUDENT AT THE GLEN AFRIC LEARNING CENTRE FOR MORE THAN 7 (SEVEN) ACADEMIC DAYS, CONSTITUES FULL ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ENROLMENT CONTRACT